BrailleProof inspects, translates and verifies Braille for added or missing dots.
Manually checking Braille can take hours no matter your method.
Digital verification is fast and accurate every time.
Be sure every single dot is being printed correctly.
- detects missing or added Braille dots
- translates Braille during inspection into readable text
- measures Braille dot spacing
- extensive reporting, detailing pass/fail for each Braille dot
- color coding allows for easy analysis of flawed dots
- 21 CFR Part 11 / EMA Annex 11 compliant
- validation available
Translate Braille in Global Vision so anyone can understand it.
BrailleProof meets all Braille standards for pharmaceutical & health- care Braille packaging, including the Marburg Medium.